Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Future Freaks Me Out

the future scares me
I am technically an adult but responsibility is biggest fear
My dreams are big, too big
How can i be so scared of failing but never care whenever i open the door and failure is staring me right in the face.
I've seen so many fail in things that scare me everyday
what if i get a divorce
what if i can't support my family
what if i my dream job is so out of reach have to settle for a stupid desk job has me living from paycheck to paycheck
what if i can't go to the places poor people only think about like New Zealand or france
Maybe I'm just being paranoid and should get over it but i was up till 5:30 am last monday just thinking about all of the things that could go wrong.
im sorry this isn't a poem and i'm sorry you read this but thank you for giving me a little time

4 comments: