Sunday, October 4, 2015

For you I would

If I could I would shake the stars to make a portrait of you just so everyone could see your beautiful smile light up the night sky like it does my heart
If I could I would pass a law that anyone as amazing and real as you would have to come see me just so I had an excuse to talk to you
If we were kids I'd wanna give you everything that you would want
If I could I would take you the 5,093 miles across the world just so you could see the beauty of Paris even though I'll be looking at you the entire time
If it were the time, I'd serve a mission for you because you deserve a return missionary (#church)
If I could I would write you a love poem so good it not only brought tears to your eyes but made the entire world forget about war and only remember what it's like to live
If I could I would publish your laugh on iTunes just so your #1 song could make depression subside throughout the nation
If I could I would have you to call mine


If I could, I'd do anything for you

5 comments:

  1. 'If I could I would publish your laugh on iTunes just so your #1 song could make depression subside throughout the nation'

    wow.

    ReplyDelete

  2. If I could I would take you the 5,093 miles across the world just so you could see the beauty of Paris even though I'll be looking at you the entire time

    Love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first line!! loved it all

    ReplyDelete