Saturday, October 10, 2015

Adobe rap

the OG "building blocks"
the man made rocks
Stacked on top build a box
Poundin hard breakin locks
Tick Toks, father clocks
Mountain bikin needin shocks
Pour a drink taking shots
Taking shots killin flocks

Crap, there's blood on my shirt
Made from water and dirt
Throw one at you it hurts
Stand tall, concerts
Got a mission covert
Watching children, pervert
hey yo what up Herbert
Break a sweat you exert
Charging cable, insert
Oh no not the squirts

Now there goes my pants
Throw ya whip do ya dance
Got some bugs on these plants
Their crawling on me, red ants!
Changing my socks to my Stance
World of can do's and do can'ts
Heart to hearts, transplants

And This rap really sucks
"No it don't" "awe shucks"
And I don't give two f***s
All the Hicks driving trucks
Playing lorde, hundred lux
Watching hockey, Canucks
And I'm poppin my knucks
And Your all crazy shmucks
This poems deluxe
This poem is chucks
This poem is over

5 comments: