Sunday, September 6, 2015

Reasons Why I Hate Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift makes me really mad

Here's why:
I hate her music
I hate her lyrics
I hate her stupid eyes
I hate how much power she has
I hate how she is just another pretty face in Hollywood
I hate that she hates Katy Perry
I hate her song bad blood
I hate they my sisters love her
Her voice is annoying
I hate that she gets what she wants just by writing a letter
I like Kendrick Lamar less because of her
I hate how blond she is
I hate her album names
I hate that everyone likes her
I hate how much I hate her

I hate that nobody hates her as much as me

10 comments:

  1. 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off
    Heartbreakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
    And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. people throw rocks at things that shine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha just kidding I know people who hate Taylor swift and I understand why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I like Kendrick Lamar less because of her" was great, way funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's your favorite flavor of Haterade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh OOOOh oh yes Bixby canyon Bridge is better then all of taylor swifts combined in one. I don't know who this is but if you a guy then crap, but if your a girl let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *blonde (sorry it was really bugging me)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well someone got an extra dose of testosterone in their milk this morning didn't they?

    ReplyDelete