Sunday, September 13, 2015

Eyes

Eyes are extraordinary
Everyone has them yet nobody's are the same
Some people have big pupils some have little ones
Some have blue eyes or green or hazel or even all three
Some people have small eyes
But my favorite?
My favorite are your eyes
Your eyes give me the chills whenever I look at them
Your eyes tell me if your happy or sad or tired
Your eyes are really all I want to look at all day long
Your eyes make me want to close mine just so I don't get bored of looking at them
Your eyes are the reason I get up every morning and can't fall asleep at night.

Your eyes are funny
Your eyes are sweet
Your eyes are kind
Your eyes are perfect

I'm in love with your eyes

4 comments:

  1. i cursed myself for being suprised, that this didnt play like it did in my mind, all the way from san fransico, i thought this was going to be a lame poem when it started, but then i wish i would of wrote it, this was really good you slayed it yet again

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cursed myself for being suprised, that this didnt play like it did in my mind, all the way from san fransico, i thought this was going to be a lame poem when it started, but then i wish i would of wrote it, this was really good you slayed it yet again

    ReplyDelete