Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Summer Frustration.

Its summer time
I should have more time to do stuff
But nothing is getting done and I'm sick of it
I was bothering people on their own front doors

But Jon Bellion just came out with a new album
This shits fantastic
I'm buying a new car in a day or two
And all I ever want to do is just hang out with her

I want to Travel the world and I want to make promos for companies
Nobody is emailing
I'm pissed off right now and cant control it
I hope that if anyone reads they can relate to frustrations but as of right now this is what I got
No poem or anything creative
Just a POS list of reasons why I don't want to deal with anyone right now

2 comments:

  1. im sorry, i understand (obviously not exactly, but you (might) get it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preach. Stay hungry. Preach.

    ReplyDelete