Sunday, November 29, 2015

Son of Joseph

This is me, I am a weird kid, and people sometimes call me a hipster
The moon is odd to me. I don't think the angles match up and it pisses me off
Last time someone told me I was a really good friend, my heart broke
Anis Mojgani, Buddy Wakefield, Rudy Francisco, and Benjamin Barker...
4 greatest poets of all time 
There is a hole in my soul that was started because my parents got a divorce when I was in 5th grade
If someone were to ask me about what happened to me I would tell them
This part right here, this is where I ask for places to buy five panel hats, I wear the same one literally every day. Help.
I am 5'10 and super damn skinny, my family called me golem when I was little because I reminded them of the lord of the rings character
Once I was told that the United States was not the greatest country in the world and I've believed it ever since
Speaking of country's, I hate country music, I tell people the route word in country is the "c" word for a reason
My friends and I, we all look the same, people often mistake us all for brothers
Maybe you know me as the kid who sits in the very back of class in a chair because he doesn't like writing around people, or maybe you know me as the varsity stall guard of the footbag team.
But when Introduce myself, I say "hi my name is Carter, son of Joseph. And I work at Cubbys"
P.s. I saw a bag of hickory bbq chips at my house once and that is how I came up with my pen name 

14 comments:

  1. Diggin Kanye. Hello Carter, son of Joseph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I tell people the route word in country is the "c" word for a reason"

      Ok this line was fire, ya sassy child. Snaps all around for this word choice

      Delete
  2. this reveal is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I love you carter

    Just as much as I love quinoa salad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you got to see my reaction to this, because it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YESS CARTER! I was your white elephant person btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was such a creative idea! Nice to meet you Carter

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was unique and great. i loved it, and i think you're very talented. keep up the good writing, i look forward to reading your blog every week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea for your reveal.

    "Last time someone told me I was a really good friend, my heart broke" #stolen

    Thank you for being a varsity stall guard and a slam captain. You are the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I like you and your blog a lot you both are very cool

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is brilliant

    i second brooke. i like you and your blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Read Mabel q. Friday post again and see if it'd be a good one for the slam thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best reveal in my opinion! song built up to it amazingly as well and I really like the paper in the face good job

    ReplyDelete