Sunday, November 8, 2015

Need

I wake up daily with a need for food, water, and shelter.

I wake up daily with a need for you, your smile, and your laugh
My daily dose of you is all I need to stay sane.
I need the pity laughs you give me for jokes that aren't funny 
Because even if you don't think they're funny you get them when others don't

I just want to take a moment to tell you how great you are and how I need you
I need to hear your voice tell me to be safe while I'm driving and replaying those words over and over again
When people need their parents I laugh and say grow up and get someone else
Cause I have you and when I'm with you all my worries go away and my needs no longer matter
I need you to want me.
to hold me.
to tell me the truth.

7 comments:

  1. push? what? Winston Amor? Dat make no sense?

    anyways good post I really like your writing if your a boy blog, Your good at blogging, but if your a "girl" teehee idk your still good.
    Dick I love you bro keep writing and keep loving and keep needing her because it's good writing when you need her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't thought about what gender I'd like you better as but I like your writing a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to want me.
    #stolen

    loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daily dose of you is all I need to stay sane.
    PREACH! #stolen

    ReplyDelete