Thursday, August 27, 2015

Introducción

MAS CARNE POR FAVOR!

Screaming this daily. This is what my life consists of. Between the lucid dreams and the constant need to ollie a skateboard.

This is the beginning of something big, something HUGE. This blog in some way will give you goose pimples, make you feel happy or sad, and none of those things at all.

Sorry all I can talk about is all the Spanish, because if I'm not at school I'm around all this Hispanics...

YO NECESITO POLLO POR FAVOR!

 "The F***s wrong with you?" there is a lot where do I start?


  • I'm not very tall
  • I swear too much.
  • I'm scared to talk to girls.
  • I can barely drive my own car.
This is just to Start. You'll learn more as we go, but as for right now...

NO HAY MANZANAS EN LA PARTE POSTERIOR!

That's all I can think of giving you

1 comment:

  1. Good intro. I liked all the Spanish and of course, the goose pimples.

    Welcome to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete